Menu di Energy and alcohol
- Aliquote di imposta
- Antifrode e controlli
- Circolazione prodotti
- Energia elettrica e gas naturale
- Regulations and Practices
- Oli lubrificanti e Bitumi
- Prodotti alcolici
- Prodotti energetici
- Benefits for automotive diesel
- Storage deposits with third parties - TRADERS
- Fuel Distributors - Digital transmission of fuel sales and the C/S Register
- Authorized denaturing packages
- Digitisation of accounting data
- Relationship with operators
- Digitization of excise duties
- Calendar for taxpayers Energy and alcohol
Fuel Distributors - Digital transmission of fuel sales and the C/S Register
Highly automated fuel dispensers: single route and technical rules for the digital storage and digital transmission of the amounts relating to the sale of petrol and diesel to be used as motor fuels.
As from 1 July 2018, the obligation will come into effect for the communication of the daily payments for the sales of petrol and diesel by the operators of highly automated distributors.
Obliged entities, the information to be stored and transmitted digitally, the methods and times are set out in provision prot. n. 106701 of 28.05.2018, adopted jointly by the Director of the Revenue Agency and the Director of the Customs and Monopoly Agency, after consulting the Ministry of Economic Development.
In a once only perspective, the attached layout contains the necessary information for the imminent digitization of the loading/unloading register of the products held by the said operators.
Nota n. 81575 del 13 marzo 2020 - Telematizzazione del Registro di Carico e Scarico ai sensi della Determinazione direttoriale prot. n.724 del 21 marzo 2019. Istruzioni Operative. Estensione in ambiente di addestramento/validazione e in ambiente di esercizio - pubblicata il 17/03/2020
Single track Fuel transfer Register C-S version 2020 09 01 - updated 17-09-2020