Menu di The fight against counterfeiting
- Counterfeiting and protected rights
- Legislation and practice
- Application For Action - AFA - for the enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Law enforcement: the role of the Customs Agency
- Databases supporting the investigative process
- Competent directorates in the fight against counterfeiting
- Useful Web links
Competent directorates in the fight against counterfeiting
In the Italian Customs and Monopolies Agency the activities concerning the fight against counterfeiting are divided among:
- Central Directorate for customs legislation and procedures
The office for AEO, other simplifications and relations with users receives all national and EU applications, accepts or rejects applications submitted to customs authorities, withdraws and/or amends previous decision of acceptance and extension of action under art. 9 and 14 of Reg. n. 608/2013. This office works as liaison office with the competent customs services des designated by the other Member States for the exchange of information concerning the management of applications for action.
E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Central Directorate for Anti-fraud and Controls
The Investigation Office coordinates and manages the fight against national, EU and international infringements to intellectual property, participates in technical project groups for the analysis of specific sectors and carries out the relevant investigations.
E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Directorate of Technologies for Innovation
The Management and Monitoring office deals with the operational management of the IT system and the interconnection with other systems.
E-mail contact: email@example.com
For more information on the Italian Customs and Monopolies Agency’s activities, please visit www.agenziadoganemonopoli.gov.it (Customs section).