Menu di Agency
- Accreditamento associazioni di categoria
- ADM Communicates
- ADM Informs
- Transparent administration
- General provisions
- Consultants & Partners
- Notices of tenders
- Controlled entities
- Streams & processes
- Tender notices & contracts
- Subsidies, grants, contributions & economic benefits
- Real Estate & patrimonial management
- Administration surveys & controls
- Services supplied
- Payments by Administration
- Public works
- Planning & territorial governance
- Environmental information
- Extraordinary & emergency interventions
- Other - Corruption
- Other – Municipal access
- Other – Accessability & catalogue of metadata & databanks
- Other – further data
- About us
- COVID-19 Emergency
- How ADM works
- Legal advertising
- Calendar for taxpayers ADM
This section contains the information required by Legislative Decree No. 33 of 14/03/2013, concerning the reorganization of the regulations on the obligations of publicity, transparency and dissemination of information by public administrations.
The section is constantly updated.
The principle of transparency, understood as "total accessibility" of data and documents held by public administrations in order to protect the rights of citizens, promote the participation of interested parties in administrative activities and promote widespread forms of control over the pursuit of institutional functions and '' use of public resources, was affirmed with legislative decree No. 33.
In particular, the publication of the data held by public administrations intends to encourage citizen participation for the following purposes:
- To ensure knowledge of the services rendered, the quantitative and qualitative characteristics, as well as the delivery methods
- To prevent corruption and promote integrity
- Each phase of the performance management cycle is subject to widespread control to allow for improvement
This section contains the data, information and documents concerning the Customs and Monopolies Agency, in all its central and territorial divisions in compliance with current legislation and in compliance with the indications of the National Anti-Corruption Authority.
The personal data published is "reusable only under the conditions provided for by the current legislation on the reuse of public data (Community Directive 2003/98 / EC and Legislative Decree 36/2006 transposing it), in terms compatible with the purposes for which it was collected and registered, and in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data".
The head of the Transparency office is Dr. Salvatore Roberto Miccichè. The central, interregional, regional, interprovincial directors and the director of SAISA are identified as referents for the relative structures.