Menu di The fight against counterfeiting
- Counterfeiting and protected rights
- Legislation and practice
- Application For Action - AFA - for the enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Law enforcement: the role of the Customs Agency
- Databases supporting the investigative process
- Competent directorates in the fight against counterfeiting
- Useful Web links
Useful Web links
- Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico – Direzione generale Lotta alla contraffazione – Ufficio italiano brevetti e marchi – (Ministry of Economic Development - Directorate-General for the Fight against Counterfeiting - Italian Patent and Trademark Office) UIBM
- Ministero delle Politiche Agricole Alimentari e Forestali (Ministry for Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies) - MIPAAF
- European Commission - Counterfeiting, piracy and other infringements of intellectual property rights
- European Commission – Business section
- European Union Intellectual Property Office - EUIPO): EUIPO is the European Union Intellectual Property Office responsible for managing the EU trade mark and the registered Community design. It also works with the IP offices of the EU Member States and international partners to offer a similar registration experience for trademarks and designs across Europe and the world.
- World Intellectual Property Organization - WIPO) located in Madrid, is one of the specialized agencies of the United Nations, created in 1967 with the aim of encouraging creative activity and promoting the protection of intellectual property in the world.
- World Customs Organization – WCO – located in Bruxelles, currently represents 182 customs administrations all over the world. The WCO is the only customs administration with a worldwide competence in customs matters, representing the international customs community.
- European Patent Office (– EPO)
- Community Plant Variety Office (CPVO): it grants intellectual property rights to new plant varieties, valid in the EU countries for 25 years.