To ensure that the gaming experience is carried out in a responsible manner, the player has the possibility of excluding himself from remote gaming for a set period (30, 60 or 90 days), or indefinitely.
During the self-exclusion period players:
- Cannot open new remote gaming accounts with any concessionaire;
- They cannot place bets or other remote games on their gaming accounts opened at any concessionaire;
- You can withdraw wins from all your gaming accounts opened at all dealers;
- You canclose your gaming accounts and withdraw your balance.
In case of indefinite self-exclusion, even if made erroneously, the player can request the revocation only after six months, while, in case of self-exclusion for a fixed period (30, 60 or 90 days) the reactivation will be automatic at the end of the fixed term.
To activate or revoke self-exclusion, the player must proceed in the following ways:
- If he has a SPID, the player can access the ADM portal with his credentials and through the following link https://www.adm.gov.it/portale/loginspid , select the "SPID" tab and request activation or revocation of self-exclusion;
- If you do not have a SPID, the revocation request must be addressed to the concessionaire to whom the self-exclusion was requested or to any other concessionaire with whom you have a gaming account, accompanied by all the necessary identification data, such as name, surname, tax code, as well as a copy of a valid identity document.
Self-exclusion is a transversal institution (it applies to exclusion from all concessionaires) and should not be confused with the different instrument of suspension of the gaming account opened with a single concessionaire, a tool that some concessionaires also make available for other purposes.
For more information, the FAQ section is available, accessible from the appropriate link at the top right-hand corner of this page.
We would also remind you that the national toll-free number 800558822 is active, which guarantees support for problem gamblers.