Win for Life Classic
“Win for Life Classic” involves predicting at least 10 number out of 20 in a panel game plus a further number, the so-called “Numerone” (Big Number), in another panel which has another series of numbers from 1 to 20. The minimum cost of the game, being one combination, is 1 euro and makes it possible to take part in the winning categories: 10, 9, 8 and 7; 10 + 1, 9+1, 8+1 e 7+1. By playing with 2 euro, again for one combination, it is possible to participate also in the winning categories: 0, 1, 2, e 3; 0+1, 1+1, 2+1 e 3+1.
The total jackpot, is equal to 65% of the revenue collected for each game, and is then divided among the prize categories in the following proportions:
- 10.95% of the revenue collection is assigned to the jackpot of the first category winnings (score 10 or 0);
- 4.93% of revenue is assigned to the jackpot of the second category winnings (score 9+1 or 1+1);
- 10.95% goes to the third category winnings jackpot (score 9 or 1);
- 4.44% goes to the fourth (score 8+1 or 2+1) %;
- 10.25% goes to the fifth (score 7+1 or 3+1);
- 22.19% goes to the sixth (score 8 or 2);
- The fixed sum of 2 euro goes to the seventh category winnings (score 7 or 3);
- 36.29% is the jackpot dedicated to the winnings in the “Win for Life” category (score 10+1 or 0+1).
Where the Numerone is guessed correctly with a score of 0 and 10 (winning category “Win for Life”), the player is entitled not only to the first category win, but also to a monthly income of €2,700 tax-free for 20 years (where there is more than one winner, the prize will be divided among all those entitled). The amount of the wins relative to the other scores, except those of the seventh category, shall follow the rules of the totalizator and will therefore be linked to the amount of revenue collected and to the number of winners for each of the foregoing prize categories.
Win for Life - Skyscrapers
The game formula – “Win for Life – Skyscrapers” consists of predicting one or more numbers in each of five panels in which are located the numbers from 1 to 60, plus and extra number, the so-called ”Numerone” (Big Number) in the sixth panel, where the numbers 61 to 90 are located. The minimum cost of the game is €2 (1 combination)..
The total jackpot, representing 65% of the revenue collected, is shared among the 7 types of prize categories in the following proportions:
- 6.61% of the collection goes to the first category win prizes (a number correctly-guessed in each of the first 5 panels);
- 12.57% of the collection goes to the second category win prizes (a number correctly guessed in each of the first 4 panels);
- 9.26% of the collection goes to the third category win prizes (a number correctly guessed in each of the first 4 panels);
- 21.82% of the collection goes to the fourth category win prizes (a number correctly guessed in each of the first 2 panels);
- A fixed sum prize of 2 euro goes to the fifth category win prizes (correctly predicting a number in the first panel);
- 44.97% of the collection goes to the category win prizes of “Win for Life” (correctly predicting a number in each of the first 5 panels + the “Numerone”);
- 4.76% of the collection goes to the win prizes of the Jolly category (correctly predicting the numbers in the non-consecutive panels among the first 5 or the 4 present, respectively, on the second, third, fourth and fifth panel).
In the case of a win in the “Win for Life” category, players are entitled, in addition to the first category win prizes, to a tax-free monthly income for 20 years and to €100,000 immediately (in the case of more than one winner, the wins will be divided among those entitled).
The sum of the wins relative to the other prize categories, except those in the fifth category, follow the rule of the tote and are therefore connected to the total of the revenue collection and to the number of winners for each of the fore mentioned prize categories.
Win for Life – Win a House
The game formula for “Win for Life – Win a House” consists of predicting 5 out of 40 numbers for each competition. The cost to the public of a single game combination is €2.
There are 4 categories of wins: 5, 4, 3 and 2 points.
The total jackpot, also in this case is equal to 65% of the revenue collection, and is shared among the 4 categories of win prizes in the following proportions:
- 58.5% of the revenue collection goes to the jackpot relative to the first category (correctly predicting all 5 numbers drawn);
- 4.10% of the jackpot goes to the second category (correctly predicting 4 numbers);
- 14.50% of the jackpot for the third category (correctly predicting 3 numbers);
The remaining 2.90% of the jackpot is allocated to the dedicated fund for first category winnings.
There is a daily draw. The first category prize (5 points) is equal to €500,000, which is to be used for the purchase, by the winner, of one or more items of real estate property chosen by the winner himself and which is exclusively located on Italian soil. This purchase must be completed within 2 years of the day following the publication of the Bollettino Ufficiale (Official Bulletin) of the outcome of the draw in question. 40% of the sum won will be paid in cash to the winner, the remaining amount will be used for the purchase of the properties freely chosen by the winner himself. The sum of the game wins relative to all the scores follows the rules of the tote, and is therefore connected to the amount of the revenue collection and to the number of winners for each of the foregoing win prizes categories.
For each competition if the unitary share of the first category prize (5 points), calculated by the totalizator:
- results greater than or equal to €500,000, the sum to be paid is equal to the result of the division of the relative jackpots among all the game wins combinations within the same category;
- results less than €500,000, the jackpots are integrated up to the value of €500,000 from the Fund dedicated to first category wins for the game mode VinciCasa (Win a House);
- Results of less than €500,000 and the Fund dedicated to first category wins for the game mode VinciCasa is not sufficient to integrate the quota up to the value of €500,000 is reached, we proceed by dividing the amount of the jackpot and the amount present in the fund dedicated to first category wins among all the game combinations that have been successful in the same category.
A “right” equal to 12% is levied on the three game formulas of Win for Life on that portion of the prize above €500,000, pursuant to the provisions in force.